- Note the clearing of snow on the following UVic maps under https://www.uvic.ca/facilities/service/grounds/grounds%20services/index.php
- Remember to stay on main routes and stay visible. In the event of snow or icy conditions, please use front doors as back and side doors may not yet be cleared.
If you are on campus after hours, please use the campus alone program to let people know you are around. This program is available free of charge 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. http://www.uvic.ca/security/home/safewalk/index.php
Individuals while working/studying alone may telephone Campus Security Services at 250-721-6683 and provide the following information:
- Your name, an exact location and phone number in the building if you will be working in an office.
- An estimated time of departure. If this changes, you must advise Campus Security.
- Your mode of travel and, if applicable, a vehicle description and location where you’ve parked your vehicle.
- Call Campus Security at 250-721-6683 just prior to your departure.
Stay safe and warm!
- National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence Against Women
- CUPE 951 Protocol Gathering