The steward is primarily a problem solver. “Solving” could mean mediating a dispute between two members, talking informally to a supervisor, submitting a written grievance, or referring the problem to the union Health and Safety or Bargaining Committee. — CUPE Steward’s Handbook.
Not sure if you should call? See: When should I contact a steward? for more about what stewards do for our members.
- Ted Godwin (TEF 215)- 250-721-7087; 250-380-8132 (cell); 250-721-8874 (fax) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Deputy Chief Stewards:
- Jeta Rugova-Plakolli 250-472-4545 250-588-9774 (cell) email@example.com
- Andrea Roszmann 250-721-8036 250-213-1397 (cell) firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to Work and Accommodation Officers:
- Pat Shade 250-721-6556 250-882-2811 (cell) email@example.com
- Kate Brooks 250-721-6672 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laurie Whyte 250-721-7623 email@example.com
- Diana Foreland 250-721-8501 firstname.lastname@example.org
This list of your Union Representation includes all stewards and return to work and accommodation officers.