Please mark your calendars for this year’s Food for Fines campaign! This year the UVic Library will be accepting donations from November 21st to December 9th at all of our library locations.
As always, all donations will be sent to the Mustard Seed food bank and the UVSS Food Bank.
A few details:
- The Library will take $2 off library users’ fines for each non-perishable or personal needs item donated (up to $20)
- Library users can also “pay” for their fines, but ask that up to $20 be directed to the food banks instead of the libraries
- The Library will gladly accept donations even if users don’t have fines!
- Library users can learn more about Food for Fines here (uvic.ca/library/foodforfines also works)
The Mustard Seed has a list of recommended items to donate in case anyone asks or you’re considering participating.
Looking forward to another great year in support of the food banks!
- Welcome Kits for Victoria Women’s Transition House
- FUN TRIVIA NIGHT FUND-RAISER