See the link below for information in regards to improving & building your mental resiliency during COVID-19.
The article will cover nine practices – and what they mean – for you to improve your mental resilience.
- Build a schedule
- Physical distant, don’t social distance
- Be optimistic
- Remove toxic stressors from your life
- Improve your physical health
- Perform a positive social good
- Give change time
- FAQs about the Letter of Agreement on Temporary Layoffs due to COVID-19
- 2020 Greater Victoria CUPE Scholarship Applications