Check what’s coming up:
Don’t see what you need? Contact the Education Committee chair.
Here’s some of what is out there for union activists — let the executive know what you are looking for so the committee can plan for future offerings and opportunities:
- CUPE BC workshops and week-long schools (Parksville & Naramata)
- CUPE National course descriptions (PDF)
- Canadian Labour Congress week-long school (Harrison)
- Lancaster House workshops and conferences (advanced labour, arbitration, and human rights issues)
- BC Federation of Labour (health & safety)
While the above pages offer an overview of what is available, there are other options that can be suggested to the committee. Note that a request or suggestion does not guarantee that a attendance of a course or workshop will be approved.