- June 29 (please note that Sunday is the correct day) – Dog Walk (at Cook Street and Dallas Road)
- June 30, 7-10pm – boat cruise (embarkation in front of the Coast Hotel in James Bay; sold out)
- July 1 – Dragball (at Vic West Park, northeast corner)
- July 2, 6-9pm – Pink Whale Cruise (check-in at 5:15 at Prince of Whales under the Victoria Visitors’ Centre on Governments Street; sold out)
- July 5, 7-10pm – Pride In the Word at the Ambrosia Conference Centre ($10, first-come)
- July 6, noon- parade -starts at Government and Pandora Streets; goes down Government and turns right onto Belleville, then winds onto Oswego; ends at the northeast corner of MacDonald Park in James Bay.
See more related events listed at: victoriapridesociety.org/events/
(Photo shows some of our members representing the local at last year’s Pride Walk)
- Ride Don’t Hide!
- Political Action