The elections, outlined below, will be taking place virtually during the Zoom General meeting on May 26, 2021. All positions, not including the trustees, are 2 years.
- President – incumbent: Kirk Mercer
- Second Vice President – incumbent: Bo Love
- Secretary – incumbent: Laurie Whyte
- Education Chair – incumbent: Barbara Gordon
- Member at Large – incumbent: Ross Alden
- Trustee 3-year term – incumbent: Andrea Roszmann
Click here for the CUPE 951 Elections Nomination Form and instructions: CUPE 951 Executive Board and Trustee Elections Form_2021_Fillable or CUPE 951 Executive Board and Trustee Elections Form_2021.
- International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination – March 21
- CUPE condemns anti-Asian racism